Salmon is one of the most popular foods nowadays and is a protein-rich food. Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins, minerals that are essential to the body. But sometimes eating too much salmon. May cause exposure to mercury that causes harm to health , such as muscle weakness. vision changes mood swings memory problems Before choosing to eat, you should study the nutrients, benefits and precautions of salmon. for safety. ยูฟ่าเบท
benefits of salmon
The benefits of salmon are as follows:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease Salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids that may help lower cholesterol levels. Reduces triglyceride levels in the blood and blood pressure Because these conditions can lead to heart disease and stroke. Plus, omega-3 fatty acids help regulate your heart rate. Can repair damaged blood vessels and skin of the heart
- eye health Omega-3 fatty acids are key nutrients in salmon that may help improve macular degeneration. Relieves chronic dry eye symptoms. Reduce eye strain from prolonged use. and increase the efficiency of seeing things around you better
- Improves memory and nourishes the brain. Vitamin A, vitamin D and selenium are nutrients in salmon. May help reduce inflammation slow down the deterioration of nerve cells that may reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease enhance memory performance It also helps to relax the nerves due to the compound. Neurprotrctin D1 acts as an antidepressant.
- reduce the risk of cancer Omega-3 fatty acids have properties that reduce chronic inflammation. Slows down the growth of tumors that may develop leading to the formation of cancerous cells. Until causing some types of cancer such as colon cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer leukemia to reduce the risk of cancer Therefore, salmon should be consumed at least 1 meal/week.
- control insulin The body’s pancreas usually produces insulin that helps regulate carbohydrate metabolism. Eating, rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D and selenium, may help regulate blood insulin. increase metabolic energy Increase the efficiency of food absorption and prevent high blood sugar levels to reduce the risk of developing diabetes